Business and Management paper 1 may 2014 possible questions

• 2 weeks later...

I finished business the year before you, so I'm not doing this case study and can't give you a whole list of questions... but I would recommend that you know how to define all the business terms that come up in the case study - there's always like 2 or 3 define questions in the exam. One obvious possible extended response question would be to evaluate which of the 3 options would be best for The Imperial. If you're lucky you might get asked to do a SWOT Analysis.

Try reading through another year's case study and the exam questions for it - that might give you an idea of the type of questions that get asked from the case study and give you some more insight into coming up with your own questions. From quickly reading through the 2014 case study, a few possible questions could be something like Compare Martin and Susan's leadership style.. or Name two advantages and disadvantages of being a sole trader.. or Which approach should Martin take for his HR strategic plan?

My class all worked together in coming up with quite a big list of possible questions - try asking your teacher if you could take a lesson to do this too? If not, then do this with some of your peers or even by yourself. You could also all work together to come up with example answers, and I found this to be quite a good way to prepare. Hope this helps -- good luck! :)

• Like 2