Another urgent IA help case

Hey all,

I'm writing my international economics commentary on the following article: http://uk.news.yahoo.com/argentina-calls-eu-biodiesel-tariffs-173037026.html#f0fsixB

My teacher already accepted the article already, so I have to write it on this one. But now I am confused, which theory I should use as "problem" and which one as "solution"? I would assume it would be suitable for this article to see the protectionist measures as the "problem" but what should then be the "solution" theory?

Thanks a lot for your help!

This looks like a good article. Personally, I would focus on the tariffs and protectionism. For evaluations, I would examine the effect of the tariff in the perspective of different stakeholders and compare short term/long term effects. Evaluation does not necessarily have to be a critique on policies or a "problem" per se. If you really wanted to, I think you could compare other protectionist measures (quotas, etc.) and evaluate the effectiveness of a tariff in the context.