Tips to Get Into IB

pitaupi

I'm applying for the IB program and we have to take an entrance test as well as fill out an application form. Regarding the application form, do any of you have tips on that? There are questions on it that ask what activities I'm involved in and what skills I can bring to the school. I did a rough draft and it's really mediocre. I'm just looking for any tips on the application form and also the test. Thanks.

I've been in the IB since kindergarten.

Honestly, prove to them that you deserve and truly want to be there to better your education and in the future your career.

Show that you're ambitious and that you're a risk taker who can take on this task and do what it takes to succeed.

Also, show that you're caring and compassionate- this helps if you have references from places (non-profit) that you've volunteered for.

It'll help to look up the IB learner profile and reflect on which characteristics describe you with examples.

You should learn to become familiar with the learner profile, our marking system, etc.

BUT before you apply... the most important thing is to make sure you believe in yourself- to get through the IB

:) and we hope to welcome you to the IB... we may not have cookies or free time but we do have awesome EE topics :)

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...