International Photographic Collage for Creativity Hours

Sayed Jr

I have this CAS activity that I have been interested in doing for a while and with this I can take it further.

So I want to do this collage of photos of ordinary places, objects and actions that are not the typical kind of "art" or "beauty" but when you stop to think about it, they are beautiful. The name of the collage is originally meant to be "Beauty Everywhere I Go".

Now however I can take this idea further and ask you guys to send me random photos you took of something or some place because at the moment you thought they were beautiful.

With the photos if you could send me where they were taken so I can add it as a caption to the collage it will be great. And I can rename the project "Beauty Everywhere We Go".

Send the photos and the captions to my email: [email protected]

What do you guys think? Yay or nay about the idea?

Ps- I am sure everyone has a random photo on their phone or laptop or whatever that they took because they wanted to capture something beautiful so send send SEND PLEASE!! It will only take a few minutes and it will help me heaps with this CAS project.

THANKS

Edited by Sayed Jr

This is a wicked idea! We did something similar in art and it was a huge success. If you can do it well, it would be awesome. I also really like your idea of getting a larger community involved, I think that adds something to make it more special. If you got enough people from various places around the world it would be interesting to see what different people will submit that they thought was pretty cool after taking another look at.

Good luck with this!

This is a wicked idea! We did something similar in art and it was a huge success. If you can do it well, it would be awesome. I also really like your idea of getting a larger community involved, I think that adds something to make it more special. If you got enough people from various places around the world it would be interesting to see what different people will submit that they thought was pretty cool after taking another look at.

Good luck with this!

Thanks that was actually awesome motivation because I have been really iffy about this idea. Maybe you can be the first to send a photo? I would really love it if this actually works out