Computer Science without Maths HL?

vals

My school most likely won't offer HL Maths this year so I'm stuck.

They've told me that they don't allow self-studying and it's really frustrating, as I might not even fit in their Language criteria. In facts, they don't offer any option to French B but German B, and I've never studied German. What they suggest is taking Polish A and English B, but that'd disadvantage me too much.
I'm wondering wheter they're even allowed to forbid self-taught subjects in such cases.

Do I have any chance of getting into any Computer Science faculty in the world without Maths HL?
So far I've only found unis that consider it essential.

HL math is a really good thing to take if you're considering computer science because it's a ton of math. That being said, you can get into schools in the US with just SL math, and you'll start from an introductory calculus course rather than something a bit higher up (multivariable, differential equations, etc). You might be able to find a school in the UK that will let you in if you get a very high score on SL math. And perhaps you can take some additional math courses on your own time just to stay competitive through a local community center or something.

Thank you (:
Thankfully the last school I've been to today has accepted me and it offers all the subjects I need, so I don't need to stress anymore!
It was a fortunate case that I fond it actually, I was almost sure I'd gone to a Catholic school with little to no options for scientific subjects...