Ideas for French B oral (recorded, yet again ;))

Enter Sandman

Guest AmeHoshi

According to my French teacher, IB likes when you analyze a lot and don't give biographies on important people and etc. She suggested Napoleon Bonaparte and his influence on France and the rest of Europe, Victor Hugo and Le Bossu de Notre Dame.

My IB class is just starting to look into that and I've basically thought of Jean de Florette et Manon (movie & themes), le guide Michelin, and more... We're supposed to narrow our topics down later...

I did mine on politics, because the French election was this year. Others in my class did theirs on education in France, French actresses, differences between music in France and Australia... I received a 7 for mine.

Edited by Caitlin

I did my final one on Parkour (awesome 'sport' developed by David Belle - see "Banlieue 13" aamazzziiinggg movie!) :D and practice ones on:

- French street art (see Miss Van (Hanky Panky Girls), MissTiq etc..) which grew into women's growing role in street art.

- Immigration, just because it's a massive topic in France and highly controversial.

and youth in general was how I finished off all of these topics, because of the "banlieues" and the youth there who can't seem to find exits out of these banlieues..