Need help with my Global paper

Hi everyone! I need your help, I'm doing my global paper about advertisement, but refeering particularly to McDonal's. It is like an extract taken from a newspaper. the problem is that I'm stuk! I've wrote just 400 words and I've to write at least 1200

I'm assuming this is Lang and not Lit (doesn't sound even remotely like literature) so I've moved it.

What is your advert?

With adverts it's a relatively easy process to look at their impact (in my opinion), assuming that's what you're meant to be doing. At least, this is what I always used to do for GCSE English Language.

1. Visual aspects - impact of layout, impact of logos, impact of colours, impact of font choice and sizes, impact of any photos?
2. Location and target audience - where is it published, when was it published, who are the target audience and to what extent does the choice of these things seem to match up with the target audience? Is the language used appropriate for the target audience? With McDonald's also consider if it's appropriate for an international audience, have they designed it particularly to be translatable.
3. Content - what does the text say, what does it mean, what are its connotations (e.g. "I'm loving it" is purposefully put in present tense and first person), how is it going to help McDonalds sell even more of their midget burgers? Also, small print: why is it there, how subtle is it etc. you can always comment on.
4. Society - if you've not brought it up before in the other areas that is. This is also quite obvious. For instance if McDonald's were advertising "Aberdeen Angus Beef Burgers" then Aberdeen Angus is a local breed of cow and it shows they're sourcing locally which fits with society's values of wanting to reduce air miles, support local business, allay their worries that it in fact doesn't contain any cow but is 100% horsemeat because we know there are efficient checks on meat sourced in the UK... blah blah. If they're showing loads of tomato and lettuce bulging out of the burger, it's because society has a thing about healthy eating. If they've put some token carrot sticks in a Happy Meal, for instance. Or are the toys in the happy meal designed to make a profit off current popular culture, films etc.?

Then anything else. Regardless of whether you're analysing an individual advert or just talking about advertising campaigns in general, that should hopefully be useful in some aspects. Analysing adverts is very easy, you just look at every single aspect of it and ask yourself: why? The answer is usually 100% common sense if the advert is doing what it's meant to do - send you a message!