Psychology Topic

saylo0shabba

Guest Lily Bean

I think it's too broad, and I thought for psychology you have to do an experiment/study or something? Or at least I think it will gain better marks if you did a sort of experiment thing. How would you do one for this question?

I think you should narrow it down to certain type of media (TV, internet etc), a certain age group of children, gender, location. All this will focus your research a lot more than just throwing it out without an boundaries like you have right now

i have to agree maybe you should focus on a more detailed aspect of how they affect children, for example how the media negatively effects children's desire to go to school? or how it negatively effects children's behavior with other people? these are just ideas... and maybe you should specify which area of the media, like the news? or cartoons? or comics? or video games? and i think you should definitely mention how the media is the main contributor to creating societies thinking and mentality.

hope this helps =)