Last Min ENG LL HL P2 tips?

I'm taking the same exam. I guess there's a few ways you could structure the essay; either have the same aspects and compare how message/context is affected by these (e.g. literary features like characterization, setting, theme, narrative...), or connect novels with a common theme and examine how this theme is conveyed. Also, as the course has focus on context it might be a good idea to have that as an aspect (I think it's a good idea to have it towards the end - that way it's easier to write a nice reflective conclusion). It's also possible to either discuss one novel at a time and then connect them through a link in the introduction and conclusion, or to contrast them throughout the essay.

But basically a good, comprehensive, structure would have introduction (where you briefly state which the novels are, what you will discuss in the essay - i.e. a thesis, and perhaps a BRIEF outline of your structure), content (aspects/paragraphs/where you put forward points, give examples, and discuss the effect) and a conclusion (where you could take up bigger questions that the discussion has lead to if you think it fits)

Hope it can be of some help, and good luck today :)

Another thing: Don't freak out! Even if the questions are horrible, just breath and get started. No matter how bad the questions are, you are able to say something (because you should have read at least two of the works for part 3).

Also, DO NOT forget to write about both context and stylistic devices. Both are essential for good grades.

As for structure, go with whatever you're the most comfortable with and know is good, just make sure that you write a comparative analysis and not two different analyses in one text.

And also, do not attempt to write your P2 about other works than those you've worked with in class. That's a horrible idea and won't result in good grades - no matter how good your analysis was. IB knows what books you have read (which reminds me of a famous quote from a famous novel: "Big brother is watching you").