Choosing subjects

anisa bek

Hi there my name is anisa I'm from Libya I'm still in high school & I'm majored in English language I just started so I'm not fluent anyways I'm applying for UWC I'm an artistic person not a scientific person so I was wondering do I get to choos what subjects to study ?? Btw I'm really good in science I just suck at math & my grades are really high

Guest Positron

You should also consider the college-specific rules. As you're into arts, you might go into UWCAD (Adriatic College in Italy), for example, if you get in. There every student is required to study Italian. You don't necessarily have to take Italian as a subject, but you'd have to attend the lessons anyway. That's just one example I happen to know of, other UWCs might have similar rules. The point is that, yes, you can choose your subjects, but your choices will be limited not only by the subjects offered and the scheduling, but also the rules laid down by the specific UWC college. Not all of them have these rules, but it's something you should keep in mind when applying. I also recommend punctuation of some sort, it'd make your message a lot clearer.