Business and Management SL IA Question

Hey guys I'm having a tough time developing my IA. I have my question and it is...

In what different ways can The Active Network use Human Resource Management to improve their cash flow?

I've found some great supporting documents but I'm having a tough time getting past this question and getting into some good analysis. Help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

http://seekingalpha.com/article/1173301-active-network-additional-signs-point-to-structural-insolvency

http://seekingalpha.com/article/965321-the-active-network-accounting-problems-masking-functional-insolvency

Well, you should start off by defining key terms, such as HRM and cashflow.

I have HL business atm, so I'm not sure if you have gone in depth into the actual section of HR, but there are several different things that may help you, such as talking about employee motivation/morale and how that is linked to profit/output which ultimately relates to cashflow.

Things like that :)

As the poster above said, you probably haven't gone in depth into HR and this will lower your score and make it harder to develop your IA. Why not focus on one aspect of HR? You could do, for example, "How can different motivational techniques help The Active Network to improve their cash flow?" I am an HL student but I'm still familiar with the SL IA, and I would definitely not recommend that you do an IA in which there is no qualitative analysis involved. I did distribution channels for mine and even though I did use quantitative analysis it was extremely simple (it consisted of predictions of changes in the company's revenue).

Instead, try do your IA in Finance (or anything that involves the use of maths). Don't rely on SWOT and PESTLE analysis- they are cliched and examiners look down on them.