Economics IA Microeconomic Diagram Help! URGENT

My article is about how the fall in coal price -> reduction of coal firms supply -> fall in heavy equipments.

I'm told that it's better to have 3 diagrams in an IA, but so far I can only think of 2

First, is just a simple diagram of movement in supply curve of coal firms.

Second, is a leftward shift in demand curve of heavy equipment.

I don't think I can talk anything related to tax because there's no such information on the article.

ANY INSIGHT PLEASE?

Thanks in advance!

Hello there! There is no requirement for how many diagrams you should be having in your Economics IA so two diagrams can be enough. Diagrams should only be used if they are applied effectively and appropriately and maybe in your case it isn't fitting with more than two graphs. When you are talking about movement of supply makes sure that you include that it is due to the fallen price will actually increase the supply of coal firms as the price is lower. It will also increase quantity demanded from the initial quantity demanded to one further to the right on the quantity demanded-axis.

By heavy equipments what do you mean? Mining equipment? Would also be really nice you could link the article so that we could get an insight into what you are writing about.