Economic Development

Hi everybody,

So I've been doing some googling and I've checked out the Files section, but I feel like I can't find any really solid notes/revision guides for the Economic Development section. The notes around seem scarce and related to the old syllabus more.

I was wondering if anyone had some good notes they were stashing... and if they were willing to share. :D

Thanks,

Ahmed

Hi everybody,

So I've been doing some googling and I've checked out the Files section, but I feel like I can't find any really solid notes/revision guides for the Economic Development section. The notes around seem scarce and related to the old syllabus more.

I was wondering if anyone had some good notes they were stashing... and if they were willing to share. :D

Thanks,

Ahmed

First off, do you have the IB course companion textbook? if yes then that's probably sufficient for you.

This youtube channel has a lot of videos on economics and it guides you through pretty well, not sure if it has videos on development but as i said, your IB textbook should be sufficient and then of course on topics, you can always search online, i'm sure there's a lot of material on the web...

http://www.youtube.com/user/mjmfoodie