Hotel School of Lausanne

Robert lemay

Have you tried SHMS? Their campus as of next year will exclusively be in Lausanne? Its an excellent school. My sister goes there and she loves the place, though shes in the Caux Campus atm.

Or is your heart set on the ecole hoteliere de lausanne? If so, i can find out some information for you? Let me know :)

• Like 1

Thank you for replying so fast not used to this haha Yes that school looks pretty interesting but i am definentley focusing on the hotel school of laussanne the thing is that it is very expensive (around 140 000 pounds for the 4 years if i remember rightly) and i cant seem to find if there are any scholarships for EU residents (im currently predicted around 34 points but can get more) i would really need help if you know anything :) and also anything linked with the school would be nice

No problem :) Glad im here to help :)

Well you can look at this site about the fees, apparently EU applicants get discounts, well this is what my sister told me anyway.

The site:

http://www.ehl.ch/eng/Study-at-EHL/Bachelor-Programme/Tuition-fees/Loans-and-other-scholarships

Hopefully that would help guide you :)

If you have anymore questions, don't hesitate to ask :)

Thats a good link, and helped me alot cheers Jaymi ! :)

A friend of mine just graduated from the Hotel School of Lausanne, I can ask her anything you might want to know. Just let me know.

Arrowhead.

Yes that would be of a great help, i guess i'm more interested in basic questions such as, How did you find the course? What are the other students like? (i have heard they can be very elite and look down at people from lower social classes but i guess that's just a rumor).

Was she paid for during her two interships? What is the social life like for students or is it all work? and finally would she recommend the course to a french/english national who also has the choice to apply to ither English hospitality schools (surrey) or Dutch (The Hague) ?

Thank you, these are basic question that you simply can't ask the administration for and i can't seem to find anyone on forums willing to answer them...