NCAA Tournament: Basketball

ibkid

I was wondering how many people here follow the NCAA tourney..or am i the only one ( i doubt it haha). Anyhoo, i was thinking of who was going to take it all. Its pretty exciting because all number 1 seeds have made it to the Final Four this year, which has never happened before in NCAA history.

Any predictions?

[My $$$ is on the Memphis Tigers]

Hahahah, thats okay. But remind me again? what university do the jayhawks represent? :) , sorry if i dont know...i think im ignorant :P

no it is ok. i am really close to this school, so everyone here knows it. it is the University of Kansas (KU). they are the one's in blue with the funny looking bird.

hell no. it wsn't a hard school to get into at all. IB dip can, with a 3.95 GPA, and an ok ACT score. i had me response back just a few weeks later. it is the scholarships that are hard to get. it is a really pretty school, but it is out of stae so i don't wan't to pay for it.

i kinda want KU to lose so i don't to hear about it all the time (i live less than an hour from KU). if they lose there won't be too much media coverage, but if they lose my HL history teaher will be in a bad mood al day. im torn

i kinda want KU to lose so i don't to hear about it all the time (i live less than an hour from KU). if they lose there won't be too much media coverage, but if they lose my HL history teaher will be in a bad mood al day. im torn