Choosing HL classes

I am going into IB next year and I'm not sure what HLs to take. My school makes you take English and History as HLs, so you only get to pick one, or two max.

I know I'm going to do four Higher Level classes, and I know I want one of them to be Biology, but I'm torn on the last one. I have to choose between Psychology and Visual Arts. I love art, but for my career I am planning on doing something with psychology/neurology.

What would you guys recommend?

Thanks!

Are you sure you really want to do 4 HL's? It's a A LOT of work, but if you must . . . I recommend you take HL English, HL History, HL Biology, and HL Pyschology and drop one of them sometime during Year 1. Don't worry it'll probably be the one you like the least XD

Well four HL's is a lot of work! But if you can handle it then go for it! Psychology at a HL is kinda difficult but if you can manage it then that's great! The IA for it isn't so hard and as an HL student, you get to manipulate it and stuff. So yes. I'd advise you to take HL psychology :)

I think I agree with what's been said above. Psychology HL is fun, from what I've heard from my friends doing it, and Visual Arts SL is already enough of a challenge. Prediction for Art overall is just drowning in creating major works (I'm not very well versed in art terminology, as you can tell), but if you enjoy that kind of thing Visual Arts SL should be sufficient. Also, I think Psychology and Bio HL will bode well for a future in psych/neurology. Sounds like your going to have fun!