Biology IA seed lab helppp

Guest U Mirin' Braahhhh?

that seems to be a really complicated situation. Yet I ask, how long did you take back to visit the plants again to find them dead? that is important to stipulate if Vit C has or not an effect upon plant growth and from that, you can manipulate or make up data lol

But isn't there any other mate of yours who did the experiment or a similar one? and if not, why not do another? o.O I personally think it's a "bit" reasonable to only do the next one... although it depends on your school rules!

Still, I think that it really depends on the concentration of Vit C that you placed... maybe it was too little? oh and when you found them dead, what was the length of each of the treatments? did you note them down?

Gahhh, its due in two days so no time to redo the experiment...and erm I really dont have ib friends, too awkward for that. But my plants at that time hadn't even began to grow, even the control group. I had left for 4 days, in which time they didn't get watering. Sooo yeah fml

It was normal soil from our garden. Our bio teacher said he didn't care what we used for the soil as long as they were all the same. I know they need a week to grow, i was just stupid I suppose.