Is there a page with ALL the formulas needed?

Guest Another IB Victim

Guest Another IB Victim

Hi,

I was just wondering whether there was somewhere I can find/download a list of all the formulas needed (outside the data booklet) for the IB physics (SL) course.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

the data booklet has everything you will need (other than basic formulae you are expected to know). If it is not in the data booklet, you will almost never, and should not, in all fairness, be tested on it... just get a copy of the data booklet and carry it with you everywhere. you could also download a virtual copy if you prefer that.

the data booklet has everything you will need (other than basic formulae you are expected to know). If it is not in the data booklet, you will almost never, and should not, in all fairness, be tested on it... just get a copy of the data booklet and carry it with you everywhere. you could also download a virtual copy if you prefer that.

There are equations that WILL be test and are not in the booklet. The newtonian mechanics equations for example (SUVAT) and there are others in a few topics that our teacher told us about that are not in the packet either. I still suggest going through an IB physics book and making a list of these equations because they will pop up and it will suck if you don't know them XD

• Like 1