Questions about the dossier

slenderman

Hi. This is my first post, though I have been lurking for some time now. So, let's get down to business. How long did you work on your C.Sci dossier? So, specifically, how many deadlines/drafts did you have and how much time did it take you to finish the whole thing? Is it normal to have 20 days to work on the dossier (along with other deadlines, in the same period) just a week after you have finished enough lessons (let's say...10 subjects on the mastery rating checklist out of...19, was it?) to achieve a mastery rating of 1.0? Our coordinator seems to believe it can be finished in 20 days, with 10 days between the first and the final drafts. I'm not sure this is reasonable or possible in that matter, but I'd like to hear more about the experiences of others.

The most important thing is stick with your deadline .. i have reached stage C1 ( Many Methods to declare ) tell now and it take plenty of my time ..

I will try my best to finish the dossier before Jan .. and by the way 20 days aren't enough .. as you will face many errors ! that needs your teacher help ..

gd luck

Nice. How much time did it take you to reach C1? I'm HL, so it's an even bigger PITA, if you ask me.

• 2 weeks later...