Geography

jaja

I found the core quite a lot harder than I was expecting! I didn't have anywhere near enough case studies that I could use - and it was a lot less of the make up some general knowledge and more a case of actually having to know things (not cool!) I think I would have done all right, just probably my lack of case studies for those questions would have caught up on me :(

I'm only SL, so I did the two options, Oceans and Coastal Margins and Extreme environments. I completely screwed up the 10 mark question for Oceans - I got El Nino all jumbled up in my head and forgot what the normal conditions were! Ah well, hopefully I will still get at least some marks in it :) I didn't think they were too bad - and thankfully I had a read a case study of tourism in an extreme environment that very morning (got to love getting up at 5.am because you have a clash with HL Maths P3 and need time to cram for both!)

Haha yeah, I just found they were really hard ones to make up case studies for!! Did you get taught all of the options then? We only studied the two, and higher level studied three, who knows - no more geo forever yay !

Haha all of my subjects clashed, to the extent that I'm already finished! I had maths and geo on the same day, and I'm the only Math HL + Geo combination at my school as well :) And now they are all over! I had chem and french on the same day too, as well as chem 3 and english 2 ! Crazy timetable really haha

I wasn't too worried about geo, with one nights study the night before the mocks I scrapped a 7 so I'm hoping I managed to pull the same off!

• 1 month later...