Physics study strategy!

Jacques de Bois

So basically I'm not looking for a high score on physics, honestly a 2 will do, and I know that if I get that, I'll get enough points cumulative for the diploma, because physics is the only subject I have trouble with. Because of various unfortunate circumstances, mainly a god-awful teacher, I don't really know much of it well at all. Basically, the question is, if I'm shooting for a 4 at the most and more likely a 2 or 3, should I study (for the next few ours, he he), say, 3 units closely and glance over the others, or study all of them an equal amount? Is a good understanding of a smaller amount better for testing purposes than an OK understanding of all of them? Just figured I should ask. Thanks!

Guest Red XII

You're better off getting a decent understanding of all the units, so that you don't risk that the units you prepare are ones that don't end up being tested much. If you have more time, learn one or two units really well on top of that, so that if you get a B question on the unit(s) you learned well, you'll be able to perform significantly better.

If you do choose 3 units, choose ones that are weighted highly (i.e. they have a higher number of "hours" listed in the subject guide).