ITGS (SL/HL) boundary level MOST RECENT

LightUPSB

Hey guys, I was wondering what the boundary cut-off's were for ITGS SL/HL, I'm in SL atm.

I was curious because, the cut-off for 2006, yes that was 5 years ago :P was

ITGS SL May 2006, Overall Boundaries

7: 69-100

6: 57-68

5: 45-56

4: 33-44

3: 22-32

2: 11-21

1: 0-10

And I mean, I did a practice ITGS exam from school, and I scored 80'ish. If I score like what I scored on my practice exam, will i get a 7???

Thanks ^^

- LightUPSB (from Ontario, Canada)

The 2010 one is pretty similar. I think its 70 instead of 69 for a 7 tho. No difference.

And I find it surprising that it is so low. But apparently only 4% ish get a 7, and the same get a 6, most being in the 4's and 5's. Either ITGS students know nothing about ITGS or there is something wrong with the marking. Not to brag but, my past two 3-hour long ITGS exams I scored 97 then 100 percent. My classmates scored roughly between 70-90, lowest being about 67ish...which is still a high 6! And I went through the marking scheme with my teacher so.......wot the hell. :blink:

Hey, thanks for clearing that up for me ^^ See my class did some inclass exams recently, following the IB mark scheme and everything and we ALL scored a 6 or higher. Just yesterday, we did one and I scored in the high 80's range. Im quite confused myself, I mean, scoring a 70 is a piece of cake. Its like scoring (25/40) + (45/60) on paper 1 and 2 respectively. That looks really easy to get, and we've proven it. As you said before, its really either people dont know their content, or the marking is weird :P

Anyways thanks for the help!