How are you going to study for your geography exam?

procrastinate

• 2 weeks later...

So how are you going to do it? :)

Good question. It's the one subject I really don't know how to study for because of the changed syllabus. However, I've started revising with an old revision guide and a study guide for the new syllabus. I'm also using our textbook trying to get all the information I need. While going through this all I'm taking notes. I'm not really happy with this though.

Let me know when you've found a good way of revising :)

By the way, do you know whether the "geography of disease" as well as "food as a resource" are included in the new syllabus?

• 3 weeks later...

I'm going over the IB study guide, and my textbook Planet Geography.

I have that textbook too! Even though I'm the other side of the world :)

As I'm SL geo I've actually finished all my course work for the year! It's absolutely amazing because I will have a study period now :) What my teacher has done for all of the topics has made lessons on documents that we (are supposed to) work through. So my plan from now is to actually go and finish all these lessons! From that what I find works really well is transferring these into even smaller books. I have a few 1B5s for each subject and these are filled with notes on basically everything in colourful pens :)

I find it is useful to write the acheivement standard/guideline (or whatever it's called) as a heading and then under that all the information I have, so then I can see exactly where the holes are and where I need to get more information!

Ask if you need any help :)

That's how I do it ! I have very pretty notes :D