Exam HL Papers?

Hey y'all!

I'm about to enter the mock exams and I have sat through a few economics exams before but none of them were super authentic. Like, the teacher had handpicked questions from the different exams, which we then would do.

Anyways! My questions are:

Paper 1

That is the "essay" question in divided into an (a) and (b), right? How many TOTAL questions will there be, how many are you supposed to answer, and what is the total time alloted?

Paper 2

A short response paper with 6 questions and you pick 3 to answer. Is the total time an hour then? 20 minutes per question?

Paper 3

I know it is a data response paper, you 5 questions with "articles" and are supposed to pick 3 questions to answer. Total time is 2 hours. Well, actually I don't have any questions to this one.. ;p

I hope I placed this thread in the right section and am thanking in advance for any potential kind, helpful answers to paper 1 and 2!! ((:

Paper 1

That is the "essay" question in divided into an (a) and (b), right? How many TOTAL questions will there be, how many are you supposed to answer, and what is the total time alloted?

Paper 2

A short response paper with 6 questions and you pick 3 to answer. Is the total time an hour then? 20 minutes per question?

Paper 1: There will be 4 questions to choose from. You will do 1 question (part (a) and (b)). [25 marks]

Paper 2: There will be 6 questions to choose from. You will do 3 questions. Each question is worth 10 marks. 2 minutes per mark. So yes, 20 minutes a question.