Study Mechanical Engineering in German or English and Biology in English

Barrett

Hey guys :)

i'm soon gonna finish the IB and i am currently looking for unis to go to. My gf and I want to study at the same uni :hug::wub:

I speak english and german, whereas she only speaks english. The paradox is that she doesnt want to study in the uk :D So does anyone know what uni offers a biology course in english and a mechanical engineering course in english or german? I have looked on the WWW for hours, but its pretty hard to find a uni. Anyone got an idea or a website to assist me in my search? :)

thanks in advance

AWWWWWWWWWE love <3 <3

OMG a complete gentleman, i wish u two luck..

i use:

http://collegesearch.collegeboard.com/search/index.jsp - more specifically an easier route: http://collegesearch.collegeboard.com/search/adv_typeofschool.jsp

most unis offer these courses in english. but if your gf doesn't want the UK. have you thought of other countries? like the US?

or do you want to stay in germany? so then i can narrow down the searches :)

take care

Hey :)

Thanks for the reply.

Well, my gf and i just sat down for a few hours and looked at unis. US, Australia and New Zealand are far too expensive, but we are going to try to get scholarships :)

The beauty is: She wants to study biology, but all unis require her to take chemistry, which she never had. :angry: women

We have just started making a list of all the unis we want to apply to, and after each uni i put on the list she was like "no... cant go there" :D looks like shes gonna have to pick a differet course, but she is gonna discuss that with some coordinator in her school :) im gonna take a look at the websites you've posted.

Thanks a lot. :) Greetings from Germany

Edited by Barrett