UK Universities within range

Mentoez

So, I'm currently in my last IB year, doing the exams in May 2011. It's pure HELL atm, but whatever after rain comes sunshine. And im thinking of applying to universities in the UK, perhaps London. There is no way i will score over 32 points, i don't have the balls nor patience to do study that hard. You could say I've favored my teenage years over studying, which i don't regret. I like to write, and therefore i was thinking about applying to some English-type Universities, but the only job opportunities i can see after graduating with a major in English is ..Teacher or Author. You seem to be a bunch of high-achieving IB people, i suppose this is your area of expertise. I was thinking of Journalism as well, since its a lot of writing. To be honest, I am not an ideal IB student and i don't care. I just want a university that will give me a decent education, job, and most importantly.. A university which will give me MEMORIES, parties, friends. I suppose each university is different but there got to be some hardcore partying Universities,

Cheers