What movie do you wanna see?

RJ2013

What is your favourite movie and why do you like it? What movie do you really want to watch and what movie means a lot to you?

My favourite movie is The Boy In Striped Pajamas because it is so innocent and not at the same time. It is so good.

I really want to watch a few new movies; Tangled, Due Date, Love and Other Drugs, 127 Hours and Harry Potter 7 Part 1.

A movie that means a lot to me is Finding Nemo. It is the only movie that I have watched over 12 times. I love it to bits because it was one of the first movies I bought with my money and I was so proud of myself. I was 10 years old.

Answer these questions and maybe leave movies you think is really good and I will watch them and tell you what I think :P I will give you suggestions too :P

Rithu

What is your favourite movie and why do you like it? What movie do you really want to watch and what movie means a lot to you?

My favourite movie is The Boy In Striped Pajamas because it is so innocent and not at the same time. It is so good.

I really want to watch a few new movies; Tangled, Due Date, Love and Other Drugs, 127 Hours and Harry Potter 7 Part 1.

A movie that means a lot to me is Finding Nemo. It is the only movie that I have watched over 12 times. I love it to bits because it was one of the first movies I bought with my money and I was so proud of myself. I was 10 years old.

Answer these questions and maybe leave movies you think is really good and I will watch them and tell you what I think :P I will give you suggestions too :S

Rithu

Favorite movie...Inception, by far, just the layers and layers of logical thinking involved makes me happy :P

Want to see....nothing comes to mind really, except for the 2 movies I just got that are hanging out in my folders...

No movie means a lot to me, I don't like movies that relate to my life. I can relate to my life by myself just fine...

Should try Cloverfield, The Blindside, Fatman and Littleboy (yes its about them, we're watching it in physics).

I've watched Cloverfield and I really wanted to watch Inception but if you have watched Shutter Island, it is very similar. In terms of the layer and layers of logical thinking :P haha. I wanted to watch The Blind Side, but I never got a chance to :P

Rithu

• 1 month later...

1) Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Phenomenal script, the best from a master (Kaufman.) Acting of top-knotch calibre, and from the entire cast (Carrey, Winslet, Dunst, Wilkinson, what's not to like?) Devastatingly gorgeous cinematography. A story simultaneously simple and endearing yet speaking infinite volumes about the human condition.

2) Up

3) Pan's Labyrinth

4) 2001: A Space Odyssey

5) A Single Man

My favourite film is probably Forrest Gump. It's everything in one film -- funny, dramatic, sad and also full of truths. I absolutely love it. :)

Pan's Labyrinth and Up were both brilliant :)

...as for Cloverfield, I couldn't watch it. Those swishing camera film aren't made for people capable of suffering from motion sickness! I had to keep my eyes shut for about 10 minutes in the middle because my head was about to split in half with headaches. So annoying! The bits I did see were pretty good, except for the way it was shot.

I keep meaning to watch Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. Everybody keeps telling me how good it is.