lattice enthalpies for LiOH, NaOH and KOH

virginia.w

Try and get your hands on a CRC Handbook of Chemistry and Physics, it has (I feel like I'm not even exaggerating here) EVERY literature value you could ever need

Our chem teacher showed us her own copy (only the 77th edition though) and all 5 of us kind nerded over it for a good 20min, stupid bell rang and ended the fun :)

Do you have the Chemistry Study Guide by Geoffrey something..? It's green-blue in color. I am sure it's there. I just read it a few days ago. Give me some time, I'll take a look at my guide book tomorrow (I didn't bring it home) and I'll get back to you -- editing this post and give you the values and the source.

Drake, my school's library doesnt have the book and neither do i.

Fizzy Dee, i've got 2001 edition and it's not there :/

what i'm trying to do is to draw a diagram showing how does the size of alkali ion in its hydroxide affects the enthalpy change for neutralisation of hcl.

first curve would show the values for solid hydroxides, and the second - aquous (here values were obtained experimentally).

i know how both will look like, but i just need the values.

i promised my teacher to hand it over tomorrow so i dont know what to do now.. :)