Help?! are these the right subjects for medicine?

Redbean

Hi, I'm a junior and I chose the following subjects

i have been doing IB for exactly a MONTH.

Math HL

Biology HL

Chemistry HL

English SL

Business SL

mandarin SL

I feel that math HL is NOT the right subject for me.i just got my first F of the year, on this quiz. PLUS it is taking TOO Much of my time, i cannot handle it!! I can't do anything with math hl, it takes so much of my time that I haven't reviewed for bio and chem for A LONG TIME! i am behind of these subjects because of math HL, and i think that math HL is getting harder and i will surely not get a decent grade =/

so i am deciding to drop it, and do English HL (one of my stronger subjects) but business is also strong. I got a A (almost A+) last year, but in english i got an A-

and plus i need to raise my GPA to a 4.0

Math SL seems easy, we were prepared for it last year. so it won't be a challenge, i can get a 7 in math HL (it is one of the subjects in our school MANY PEOPLE get 6 or 7 in)

but, the thing is i would have a WITHDRAWAL sign on my transcript, which would look bad.

Would you think business HL or English HL would look better? i like both subjects equally\

also, would colleges care if you did not do math HL??

HELP?