B&M IA (SL)

I'm starting my IA now and the tittle is

"Should BISS start using recycled paper in order to market themselves as a social responsible organization?"

And im having a little bit of trouble of finding supporting documents, i was thinking about:

One interview with the guy who controls the papers in school like how much they use and stuff and why the school still hasn't started using recycled paper.

ANother interview with someone who is looking for a school for their children, and whether the school having recycled paper would make a difference in their choice (probably won't but oh well)

And for the last one i'm not sure, i was thinking about trying to find a document which says how important it is for a school to have recycled paper..

So does any one have any advice to what i could use?

Thanks,

Felipe

• Like 1

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:JYJNourQyRAJ:www.njheps.org/cookpaper.doc+importance+of+using+recycled+paper+book&cd=9&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Paper (Reduce, Reuse, Recycle) [Paperback]

Alexandra Fix (Author)

If I see anything else relating to recycled paper, I'll send it your way. ;)

Edited by JoeGuff

Hi there, I just want you to think about exactly what you are attempting to do. I finsihed the IB in May 2010, had rather successful results, but nothing near what I wanted (never studied:) will be retaking in Nov. should have got a 7 in Business&Man. SL. but not possible through no study.( I was predicted a 6, although the teacher saud I should get a 7 =)

- I got 23/25 on the A.I, and I think you should reconsider your options, have a look at international business's that have much of the infomation for the upporting documents and that you are able to qoute specific statements made about the business in relation to what you are saying. Also read the mark scheme as though it were your holy book, read it throughly even whilst doing the AI. The mark scheme of the SL. AI. is your key to succes, think really hard on wether or not you'll be able to score really high in each criteria, if not change ur topic completely, and perhaps go into a topic u find best to put ur knowledge to good us. always apply, analyse and evaluate ur ideas that u use in context with the AI. u'll get highest marks if you know how to evaluate correctly.

cheers, mate- wish you well!

A$H