Mafia signups!

the3p1kN3cr0p4th

Alright guys, I don't know if this has been done before here but might as well give it a shot right?

1. MODS (AKA ME, since I'm running the game) = GODS

2. If you are considering playing Mafia, but don't know how to play, here (http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Newbie_Guide) is a good link to check out the basic rules.

3. Don't quote PMs. If you are unsure about your post (if it is paraphrasing your role PM, for example), send the mod your post and see what they have to say. Quoting PMs can subject you to modkills.

4. Voting goes in bold (Vote: Slayer0).

5. Nighttime PM communication is restricted to certain roles. Your PM will tell you if you can talk during nighttime.

6. When you die, you're allowed a single post. You may not use that post to influence the game in any way and are NOT allowed to post any information pertaining to the game.

7. No editing or deleting posts. If you have to correct your post for some reason, double post and merge. If you edit your post, you MUST make it extremely obvious where the second part of your post begins (“EDIT: Sorry, I meant to say...”).

8.. If you do not post after two in-game days, you will receive a visitor message regarding your lack of posting. If you do not post after three in-game days, you will be replaced. This is to avoid lurking and help encourage active gameplay.

9. If you ask to be replaced, don't reveal your role. The Mod will take care of the transfer.

10. Don't forget to have fun!

Now I already have a setup in mind for 25 people, so it's first come first serve. After we get at least 18 people the game will begin after 24 hours of the 18th person's sign up.

Good luck to you guys, and remember to think things through!