Language Pen-Pals

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Dan

IB languages: English and Chinese

Languages that I speak fluently: English (hmm...), Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese)

I can read German, but just ein bisschen... I can read and understand verbally japanese, but it takes time for me to construct sentences, lol

PM me if I am of any help

I would love to improve on my English... Aiming for a 7 in A2 HL...

I'd love to learn a fourth language so how about you teach me either Mandarin/Cantonese from scratch?

I could easily help you improve on English and get you the 7 you need.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

i've always wanted to ask my spanish teacher if we could do this in real life with the ESL students across the hall :)

right now i'm in level 4 (out of 5), but its my third year studying. i love the language!!!!

1 michael

2 spanish

3 english

4 pm :)

Edited by the window

• 1 month later...

Hi all, I realise I am incredibly late to post on here but I read the thread and really like the thought of being able to work on my Spanish. If anyone is still interested I'd be extremely grateful.

1/ Leighann

2/ Spanish AB initio

3/ English

4/ PM, Twitter: @LEEIIGHANN or I could give you my FB or email which ever is easiest!

Thanking you in advance :)

Hi all, I realise I am incredibly late to post on here but I read the thread and really like the thought of being able to work on my Spanish. If anyone is still interested I'd be extremely grateful.

1/ Leighann

2/ Spanish AB initio

3/ English

4/ PM, Twitter: @LEEIIGHANN or I could give you my FB or email which ever is easiest!

Thanking you in advance :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...