Free timetable software?

Sandwich

Usually physically writing down something in a planner or using this great app called iProcrastinate (all too suitable name!) is enough for me!

I usually bounce between the two, using iProcrastinate for longer term activities such as IAs and my daily panner for homework that has to be done within the week or so

• 4 months later...

I use Google Tasks and Google Calendar. I also have dry-erase wall calendar decals, which work really well for planning out long-term projects. For Android apps, I used to use HomeWork and Timetable, but I'm waiting until one of them syncs to Google Calendar before I try them out again.

• 1 month later...

you should definitely give microsoft outlook a shot. i underestimated how beneficial it would be when i first used it. Not only have i synced my email to it, but i've also synced my icloud calender, so when im at school and assigned something, i register an event on the calender, or tell Siri to do it, and it automatically shows up when i get home. Gives me constant reminders on what to finish, has recurring events, gives color options, and just shows you an overall view of your month. no complaints!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

If physically writing things down works best for you, I would do that. I personally do that, and I use ExamTime.com as well. Having two ways to record my stuffs keeps me on track twice, AND exam time has a way to put the study tools you create on their site (which are PAWESOME for IB!) into your timetable!! So helpful. Cause then I can see how much time I need to spend on each subject, and my tools are already there! So much convenience  :clap:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

A very useful iPhone app I use is called Pocket Schedule. You can input your timetable (complete with room number), information about your teachers (email, phone number, etc), any assignments and tasks/projects (separate section for the former and latter) and set alarms for due dates. Five minutes before each class starts, your iPhone will usually light up to show you what class you have next, but there's no beeping alarm so it won't disrupt your current activities. If there are holidays in your semester, you can input that too. The best part is that it's free and easy to use!

• 4 months later...

Having done the IB I know full well it's not just me who has time management/procrastination issues, so hopefully other people will find this useful (should there be an answer xP).

I've never actually gone as far as a timetable before, but I feel it has become necessary because I genuinely suck at doing anything decent with my time unless forced smile.gif

Does anybody know of some free software which I can use to make myself a daily timetable a la computer?

Thanks in advance! smile.gif

I really recommend "My Study Life". It takes a bit of time to add your calendar to the app, but it is compatible with iPhone, Android and you are able to access it with your web browser.

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...