Which subject should i choose in the Sciences subject group; Biology SL, Physics SL or SEHS SL??

Your

I have not start IB yet but I'm making decisions right now, i'm in between choosing between the sciences and i know that i'm definitely not doing chemistry. I don't have any plans on entering the science field later on in my life, and want to pick a science subject that is not too difficult but also not boring? like something i do a fun IA on 

Edited by Your

• Your changed the title to Which subject should i choose in the Sciences subject group; Biology SL, Physics SL or SEHS SL??

Hi,

I personally chose only one science subject which was Physics HL. This was because of my personal interest in physics, but also because I figured it would be the most fun out of all the science subjects. As I understand it, Bio and Chem have a lot of memorization in them, which I don't particularly like in a subject. Also, physics is fun in the same way math can be fun if you find joy in solving problems. I can't speak for the other science, but depending on your interests, I would imagine Physics SL would be the most fun for you. Also, SL Physics isn't all that hard given you study for it, of course.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Taneli14 said:

Hi,

I personally chose only one science subject which was Physics HL. This was because of my personal interest in physics, but also because I figured it would be the most fun out of all the science subjects. As I understand it, Bio and Chem have a lot of memorization in them, which I don't particularly like in a subject. Also, physics is fun in the same way math can be fun if you find joy in solving problems. I can't speak for the other science, but depending on your interests, I would imagine Physics SL would be the most fun for you. Also, SL Physics isn't all that hard given you study for it, of course.

I have no knowledge on the SEHS course, so I can't say much on that.

Edited by Taneli14
"know" in to "no"