IB letter of intern

Shoto

Hello everyone. I’m taking full IB next year and my school wants me to write a letter of intern in which i have to state my overall expectations of IB and outline why i think my candidacy should be accepted but i honestly don’t know where to start and its due by next week or I wont be able to get into IB. If anyone who’s done a letter of intern before is willing to give me some pointers I would be very grateful.  

Edited by Shoto

20 hours ago, Shoto said:

Hello everyone. I’m taking full IB next year and my school wants me to write a letter of intern in which i have to state my overall expectations of IB and outline why i think my candidacy should be accepted but i honestly don’t know where to start and its due by next week or I wont be able to get into IB. If anyone who’s done a letter of intern before is willing to give me some pointers I would be very grateful.  

you should demonstrate skills for the subjects that you're taking, for example if you're taking history, its important to emphasis on like your essay writing skills, ability to analyse and evaluate different values and limitations. 

Also you should demonstrate that you're openminded and willing to explore different perspectives and adopt new thinking methods. 

use keywords from the IB learner profile or ATLs(approaches to learning) to like smooth your way through your letter.