IB entrance test help

Shuwen

Hello, I am in grade 9 and am taking the ib entrance exam to go to IB in grade 10 i’m kind of stressing right now if anyone is able to send me previous math entrance exam tests or anything like what I need to do to successfully get into IB. If anyone can send me practice questions or advice to help me study please let me know my email is [email protected]. Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

Hello! It's understandable to feel stressed when preparing for an exam like the IB entrance exam. However, it's important to note that obtaining previous exam materials may not be legal or ethical, and it may not be the most effective way to prepare. Instead, I would recommend speaking with your teacher or guidance counselor to get advice on how to prepare for the exam. They may be able to provide you with study materials, practice exams, or tips on how to study effectively. Additionally, make sure to review the material covered in the exam thoroughly, practice problems on your own, and manage your time effectively during the exam. Good luck with your preparation and the exam!

Edited by royyy