struggling between chemistry and history

KaKi

Here's my choice for now

Chinese A SL

English B SL

Economics HL

Physics HL

Math AA HL

I want to study astrophysics or astronomy for my major, and I'm struggling for my last subject choice between history SL and chemistry SL. I'm ok with chemistry but I like history more and it easier for me. But I know that its definitely more beneficial if I choose chemistry...... so should I just choose chemistry?

56 minutes ago, KaKi said:

Here's my choice for now

Chinese A SL

English B SL

Economics HL

Physics HL

Math AA HL

I want to study astrophysics or astronomy for my major, and I'm struggling for my last subject choice between history SL and chemistry SL. I'm ok with chemistry but I like history more and it easier for me. But I know that its definitely more beneficial if I choose chemistry...... so should I just choose chemistry?

Run away from history... not worth it. It's not like the other types of history classes you've taken in the past. It's not about exploring the past, it's about politics and geopolitics of a very short time span and the analysis of the events and their impact. History is very close a global politics class...