Selling Revision Village Account CHEAP

miguelperea

I am selling my Revision Village account since I have finished my IB DP program. This membership helped me score a 7 as a final grade in MATH AA HL, and I would recommend it to anyone taking DP Math. The membership is GOLD, meaning it gives lifetime access to all questions and answers. New it costs 200€, but I will price it at 100€ to sell it fast. Message if interested

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! So I have a guy from my school that I was going to sell it to for 100€ but he is going to be out for a week or so. If you want, I can sell it to you for 90€ before he comes back? The account includes everything so you wont need to renew it ever or anything it is fully valid for lifetime.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/13/2022 at 6:00 AM, miguelperea said:

Hi! So I have a guy from my school that I was going to sell it to for 100€ but he is going to be out for a week or so. If you want, I can sell it to you for 90€ before he comes back? The account includes everything so you wont need to renew it ever or anything it is fully valid for lifetime.

Hi, is it still availabel?

On 10/13/2022 at 6:00 AM, miguelperea said:

Thank you, sure I?m interested. best

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 4/9/2023 at 7:28 PM, Kiya said:

Bror, is it still for sale?

Hi! Im selling my Gold Membership Revision Village account and I have maths and the science subjects. Contact me if you're still interested!

On 3/28/2023 at 5:57 AM, AntonAramburu06 said:

hi is any account still for sale

Hi! Im selling my Gold Membership Revision Village account and I have maths and the science subjects. Contact me if you're still interested!

On 1/11/2023 at 6:03 PM, h_mack said:

is this still for sale?