IB history HL IA research question

yyi

Hey!! I want to start my history IA as soon as possible, but I'm struggling with the topic.
Do I look for some research questions which relate to the topic I learnt in school? Because I saw some people online say it will not waste your time and it’s good for exams, but will the teacher be unhappy(give me a low mark) about it? Like you didn’t choose it because you like or something?

I choose those RQ below, but they are not relate to those topics I leant, tell me which is the best and how I can improve the RQ:

• To what extent did Qing internal conflict provide the conditions for the Boxer Rebellion?
  • Was the Japanese invasion of Manchuria in 1931 a means of recovery from a short term economic crisis, or part of a longer term plan for expansionism?
  • WHY WAS THE LEAGUE OF NATIONS’ RESPONSE TO JAPAN’S ESCALATING AGGRESSION IN MANCHURIA, CHINA, FROM 1931-1932 CONSIDERED A FAILURE?
  • Why did the US choose diplomatic sanctions rather than Economic sanctions or Military sanctions as a response to the Japanese-Chinese Manchurian Crisis of 1931-1932?

Beside those RQ, I am also interested in the Granada war in Spain or the Vietnam War. Those are the topics I leant in school, But I don’t have any good RQ to do. If you have please comment below!