Selling IB revision village account

Beaduck

Heyyy so since Im done with my maths exams (M22)I am planning on selling my revision village account to someone. Let me know if you're interested! 

Im selling it for $70USD but that price is negotiable. Its a gold account so there's no expiry date.(on the website there is my but you can just email them to extend it for free) Its really useful and really helped me with my exams. (especially the videos explaining past paper answers). 

Soooo let me know :) 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/9/2022 at 9:24 PM, Beaduck said:

Heyyy so since Im done with my maths exams (M22)I am planning on selling my revision village account to someone. Let me know if you're interested! 

Im selling it for $70USD but that price is negotiable. Its a gold account so there's no expiry date.(on the website there is my but you can just email them to extend it for free) Its really useful and really helped me with my exams. (especially the videos explaining past paper answers). 

Hi I am interested. Please let me know if you are still willing to sell :)

On 5/9/2022 at 4:54 PM, Beaduck said:

Are you still up for selling your account??

• 4 months later...
On 5/9/2022 at 7:24 PM, Beaduck said:

Hiiii, i would love to buy ur account if its still available, im taking MAI HL on 2024 may, and i’ve noticed that MAI questions are hard to find even on the internet, for now revision village is the best option, do hmu!! tq

On 5/9/2022 at 9:24 PM, Beaduck said:

hey is that still available? i would be interested!

• 1 month later...
On 12/4/2022 at 2:44 AM, knee said:

hey is that still available? i would be interested!

Hi! 

If you haven't already got one, I am in DP 1 and want to sell my revision village gold to anyone interested. RevisionVillage is extremely helpful for Math, providing you with all the practice questions necessary. You will get full gold access for just $90 (price right now is $199). 

Edited by Arjo_ibbbbbb

On 12/2/2022 at 3:21 PM, Firas2024may said:

Hiiii, i would love to buy ur account if its still available, im taking MAI HL on 2024 may, and i’ve noticed that MAI questions are hard to find even on the internet, for now revision village is the best option, do hmu!! tq

Hi! 

I am in DP 1 now and want to sell my revision village gold to anyone interested. RevisionVillage is extremely helpful for Math, providing you with all the questions necessary. You will get full gold access for just $90 (price right now is $199). 

Edited by Arjo_ibbbbbb

On 7/15/2022 at 1:57 PM, juicebox said:

Hi I am interested. Please let me know if you are still willing to sell :)

Hi! 

I am in DP 1 now and want to sell my revision village gold to anyone interested. RevisionVillage is extremely helpful for Math, providing you with all the questions necessary. You will get full gold access for just $90. 

Edited by Arjo_ibbbbbb

3 hours ago, Arjo_ibbbbbb said:

Hi! 

If you haven't already got one, I am in DP 1 and want to sell my revision village gold to anyone interested. RevisionVillage is extremely helpful for Math, providing you with all the practice questions necessary. You will get full gold access for just $90 (price right now is $199). 

$ 90 for a year??

On 1/6/2023 at 5:10 AM, Arjo_ibbbbbb said:

Hi! 

I am in DP 1 now and want to sell my revision village gold to anyone interested. RevisionVillage is extremely helpful for Math, providing you with all the questions necessary. You will get full gold access for just $90. 

Hi- are u open to sell this for $70? Let me know how to proceed?

• 5 weeks later...
On 1/6/2023 at 11:10 AM, Arjo_ibbbbbb said:

Hi! 

I am down to buy for the 90$, could we discuss it elsewhere?

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/9/2022 at 1:24 PM, Beaduck said:

hi!! hope youre still online sometimes, i would totally buy your account! do you want to do it over paypal? send me a message on instagram to @ohlw3in :)

• 1 month later...
On 1/6/2023 at 5:10 AM, Arjo_ibbbbbb said:

Hi! 

let me know if its still available

On 5/9/2022 at 2:24 PM, Beaduck said:

Still selling?

• 2 months later...

On 5/28/2023 at 11:49 AM, Bobthebuilder1 said:

I have an account with every single subject. To buy the account on the website it will cost $1690- but I am willing to sell it at a much, much lower price. Please let me know if you are interested :)

Hi im willing to buy it, can we talk on instagram or discord, my instagram is neev03 and my discord is also neev03 #5891