EE- franco

robotmonkeyhill

i really need help with my EE about franco, i was told by my supervisor to change it and my next deadline is 2000 words in 6 days, is it good enough to analyse wether he was good for spain overall? how would i word this question?  (it was a 39 year dictatorship) so i feel like it would be too long a period to analyse in 4000 words but i dont have an argument so i dont know what to do!!! another option would be to focus on the spanish civil war and how guernica was possibly a turning poitn for this. All my research has been focused on the period of dictatorship so i would have to do new research but its whatevs. thankyouuu

Potential Question: To what extent was Franco's Dictatorship beneficial for Spain's ----?

Then choose what he was beneficial for. For example, don't say To what extent was Franco's Dictatorship was beneficial for Spain's economy? as there is very little evidence to suggest this and many disagree with your claim. 

You need an argument so find out why you think Franco was beneficial and then build your question around it. 

On 2/15/2022 at 8:07 PM, Always said:

Potential Question: To what extent was Franco's Dictatorship beneficial for Spain's ----?

Then choose what he was beneficial for. For example, don't say To what extent was Franco's Dictatorship was beneficial for Spain's economy? as there is very little evidence to suggest this and many disagree with your claim. 

You need an argument so find out why you think Franco was beneficial and then build your question around it. 

do you reckon i should do ""to what extent did Franco (or Spanish state under Franco) achieve his economic aims 

or To what extent did Franco achieve the aims of his economic policies/reforms (insert time period)? - and talk abt the 1959 stabilisation plan ?

thanks sm by the way!