Can I Write About The GMD In An Authoritarian States Essay?

GoodGradesPlease

Hi all, I'm currently tackling an essay outline regarding the conditions that led to the rise of authoritarian states in China. My course has mainly focused on how the CCP rose to power under the GMD. However, for my body paragraph on economic factors, I would like to write about how Yuan Shikai's failure to establish a strong central government in China led to exacerbated the poor economic conditions in China at the time, which ultimately led to the GMD taking over. Is this fine or should I focus solely on the CCP?

Cheers.

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/31/2022 at 1:33 PM, GoodGradesPlease said:

Hi all, I'm currently tackling an essay outline regarding the conditions that led to the rise of authoritarian states in China. My course has mainly focused on how the CCP rose to power under the GMD. However, for my body paragraph on economic factors, I would like to write about how Yuan Shikai's failure to establish a strong central government in China led to exacerbated the poor economic conditions in China at the time, which ultimately led to the GMD taking over. Is this fine or should I focus solely on the CCP?

Cheers.

Hi! im doing a similar unit to you right now and although I suppose you could argue for economic factors for the conditions, if youre saying that it is due to Yuan Shikai's failure to assert a strong central government then it would most likely be much easier to link it to weakness of political system/government, and then you would be able to argue your point as one of the supporting paragraphs. I wouldnt take my full word for it though as I am struggling right now lol

• 1 month later...

The answer to this question is yes, you can write about it. However, you will find that the essay will be more effective if you are able to write about the history of the problem. It is possible to provide a detailed analysis of the causes and effects of this movement. The GMD is a body of people who want to promote democracy. In short, they are fighting for freedom, equality, and justice. They know that it is their right to protest against the government. They are also aware of their rights and responsibilities as citizens. Just like you, I have asked best essay writing service to write enough articles on this topic. I want to raise enough awareness on this very topic.