Dropping Chem from HL to SL while moving Business from SL to HL

Hey guys, I'm about to start my second year of IB (**** my life). I feel like Chemistry HL has too much content to go through so I'm a little apprehensive about continuing because I don't want to learn so much content, especially additional organic chemistry where the content is just ****ing unbearably huge.

In addition, I want to move from SL business to HL business management. I've already done a practice IA in SL where I got a high 6. I'm getting 7s in BM SL. I hope that the HL IA won't be that much harder, but I've heard that it is a little hard. The thing is, I just don't want to do something which I'll be hating (HL organic chemistry). SL chemistry seems very manageable in comparison. I'd much rather do a HL IA and more business content than trudge along with the infamously difficult HL chem. 

Let me know what you guys think. Is it too late to change now; can I change just before starting IB2?