I'm doing a SL Math IA about Minimum Wage Versus Unemployment Rates... does anyone have any tips or help as I'm really nervous :(

jap

I'm doing an SL Math IA for the first time and I'm really scared. I'm not even sure if my topic is valid or anything, nor has my teacher posted any exemplars to help guide me so I'm literally lost. Does anyone have any tips to format or write or anything? 

Thank you!

5 hours ago, Chazee373 said:

It is a great topic but it could also be a common one. However, you can be happy that you've some direction towards what you want to work on. I suggest you read - Macroeconomics by Krugman. It could give you the necessary guidance and understanding to instill you with confidence.  

Great! Thank you, I will surely look into it!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I'm doing an SL Math IA interestingly and I'm truly frightened. I'm not even certain in the event that my theme is substantial or anything, nor has my educator presented any models to assist with directing me so I'm in a real sense lost. Does anybody have any tips to arrange or compose or anything? The minimum wage  https://samploon.com/free-essays/minimum-wage/ permitted by law is the base measure of cash that a laborer ought to be paid by given work regulations. These regulations characterize the floor to which laborers through aggregate arrangements ought to be redressed, with disallowance to any decrease however liable to increment.