IB Revision Village Account

Ibmessedupwme

Yo! So I'm a May 2021 student, and my revision village account has not been used since. I was a 43/45 student, so i can most definitely tell you that if you can, you should definitely use Revision Village. I'm willing to give out the credentials for an amount of $30, so yeah lmk.

also i'd love to help you out with your IAs (if i can) and you EE (if you're doing it in economics) 

coooolss

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 12/6/2021 at 2:59 PM, Ibmessedupwme said:

Yo! So I'm a May 2021 student, and my revision village account has not been used since. I was a 43/45 student, so i can most definitely tell you that if you can, you should definitely use Revision Village. I'm willing to give out the credentials for an amount of $30, so yeah lmk.

also i'd love to help you out with your IAs (if i can) and you EE (if you're doing it in economics) 

coooolss

Hello I am interested in this... I am giving M22 exams... And this will really really help in boosting my chances of getting a 7...I am a predicted 45 student :))