What if my predicted grades do not meet the uni requirement...?

mylifeisib

I honestly wanted to go to kings college to study business and management... However, my predicted grades probably won't be high enough. In the uni entry requirement, I had to get 766 at HLs, but I will probably get 755 at HLs... I was also planning to apply to cass business school that also requires higher grades such as 18 points in HLs and 35 points overall including tok and ee... (HLs; 755, SL; 7 at business, 55)
So what I want to say is, hopeless. That's it. I don't know what to do. I can't focus on studying anything at all almost 3 weeks after the d2 Mock exam, which judged me to get low grades... I honestly am lost and feel nothing and stressed, depressed and disappointed about myself. Honestly, what should I do now? I'm not considering other unis since kcl and cass are my dream unis. Also I don't take a gap year.
Im sure i can do much better in the real exam, let's say 39 (HL; 766, SL; 7business, 6english b, 5chemistry), but just the predicted grades do not meet the uni requirement.
So my question is, to what extent do i still have hope to get into those unis? Also, what happens if I the predicted grades don't meet unis requirement (either 766 or 18 points at HL) but meet them in the real exam? Will they still reject me?
sorry the question and explanation are not summarise but im just so lost

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/22/2021 at 12:24 AM, mylifeisib said:

I honestly wanted to go to kings college to study business and management... However, my predicted grades probably won't be high enough. In the uni entry requirement, I had to get 766 at HLs, but I will probably get 755 at HLs... I was also planning to apply to cass business school that also requires higher grades such as 18 points in HLs and 35 points overall including tok and ee... (HLs; 755, SL; 7 at business, 55)
So what I want to say is, hopeless. That's it. I don't know what to do. I can't focus on studying anything at all almost 3 weeks after the d2 Mock exam, which judged me to get low grades... I honestly am lost and feel nothing and stressed, depressed and disappointed about myself. Honestly, what should I do now? I'm not considering other unis since kcl and cass are my dream unis. Also I don't take a gap year.
Im sure i can do much better in the real exam, let's say 39 (HL; 766, SL; 7business, 6english b, 5chemistry), but just the predicted grades do not meet the uni requirement.
So my question is, to what extent do i still have hope to get into those unis? Also, what happens if I the predicted grades don't meet unis requirement (either 766 or 18 points at HL) but meet them in the real exam? Will they still reject me?
sorry the question and explanation are not summarise but im just so lost

okay so yes you'll get rejected. they don't care ab your real grades. the same happened w me, i needed a 7 in Math AA HL to get into LSE for Bsc Economics (good thing i didn't wanna study this subject and had only applied out of family pressure). I had a 6 as my predicted score and they said NO because yeah, they also said even if you meet the requirements after your result, we still won't be able to do anything. I do understand that these unis are super fancy and you badly wish to get into these, but do NOT waste your only opportunity to get into a decent college by putting unattainable unis. There's so many more unis in the UK in which you can get in w those very nice scores you have yk