A few spelling/grammar mistakes in my EE

marielne

Hi everyone!

I returned the final version of my English EE few days ago, and after rereading it, I noticed a few spelling and grammar (punctuation) mistakes. Although they do not make the understanding of my essay difficult and are rather unnoticeable if one reads quickly, I am still afraid that I will not be able to achieve a good grade because of some silly mistakes I was not able to notice. I know I should have left more time to proofread, but I am a horrible procrastinator😭 Do you think examiners will take away points even if my content is good?

Edited by marielne

On 11/11/2021 at 2:58 PM, marielne said:

Hi everyone!

I returned the final version of my English EE few days ago, and after rereading it, I noticed a few spelling and grammar (punctuation) mistakes. Although they do not make the understanding of my essay difficult and are rather unnoticeable if one reads quickly, I am still afraid that I will not be able to achieve a good grade because of some silly mistakes I was not able to notice. I know I should have left more time to proofread, but I am a horrible procrastinator😭 Do you think examiners will take away points even if my content is good?

u don't have to worry about that if the mistakes aren't too obvious since they are only a few, check the language criterion in the marking rubric for EE and it says that if mistakes are little to non existent u will get a full score there