IA topic for French B

Octavea23
Go to solution Solved by faten,

Hi everyone !

I'm currently deciding on what topic I should choose for my IA in french B and I was thinking about analysing a song or mutliple songs from a french artist. However, most of them contain explicit language and can be quite vulgar. I was wondering if it is much of a problem or if the IB don't mind.

Thank you so much

• Solution
12 hours ago, Octavea23 said:

Hi everyone !

I'm currently deciding on what topic I should choose for my IA in french B and I was thinking about analysing a song or mutliple songs from a french artist. However, most of them contain explicit language and can be quite vulgar. I was wondering if it is much of a problem or if the IB don't mind.

Thank you so much

I think if you exclude the parts with explicit language it would be fine? but idk if thats possible since ur analyzing the whole song, from what ik songs containing stuff like that would probably not be accepted but u should ask ur teacher just to make sure 

9 hours ago, faten said:

I think if you exclude the parts with explicit language it would be fine? but idk if thats possible since ur analyzing the whole song, from what ik songs containing stuff like that would probably not be accepted but u should ask ur teacher just to make sure 

Thank you! I'll talk to my teacher tomorrow and see if it's fine.