Is my intended IB subject combination alright for International Relations/Law?

HL Film (I know that this isn't ideal, but taking an art form at a higher level is compulsory in my school)

HL History

HL Literature

SL Biology

SL Malay

SL Mathematics: Applications and Interpretations

I'm not great at maths or the sciences, so keeping those at an SL level would be preferable. I haven't made my decision yet and am open to changing my current intended combination. Any thoughts on whether or not this is a viable combination for international relations or perhaps law? Cheers :)

Edited by GoodGradesPlease
made a mistake

2 hours ago, GoodGradesPlease said:

HL Film (I know that this isn't ideal, but taking an art form at a higher level is compulsory in my school)

HL History

HL Literature

SL Biology

SL Malay

SL Mathematics: Applications and Interpretations

I'm not great at maths or the sciences, so keeping those at an SL level would be preferable. I haven't made my decision yet and am open to changing my current intended combination. Any thoughts on whether or not this is a viable combination for international relations or perhaps law? Cheers :)

i think maybe you should consider taking psychology instead of bio, the rest seems to be a great combination for law and international relations, this is just a suggestion tho, so you should ask the school's uni consultant if u have one 

8 minutes ago, faten said:

i think maybe you should consider taking psychology instead of bio, the rest seems to be a great combination for law and international relations, this is just a suggestion tho, so you should ask the school's uni consultant if u have one 

Hi :) Thanks for the response. Sadly, my school doesn't offer psychology and I'm not great at Chemistry so Biology is probably my best bet. I would absolutely take psychology if it was offered though.

1 minute ago, GoodGradesPlease said:

Hi :) Thanks for the response. Sadly, my school doesn't offer psychology and I'm not great at Chemistry so Biology is probably my best bet. I would absolutely take psychology if it was offered though.

my school doesn't offer psychology either which is such a shame cuz so many opportunities are lost, but I am glad you're sticking with bio good luck with your exams!