What lingerie can you advise me?

Fashion is always changing, but I think that lingerie fashion will never change. Many women love underwired kits, but I personally love without underwired kits. What can you advise me of the seedless kits? A friend of mine suggested a site with beautiful lingerie MarieMur buy harness lingerie that I have heard a lot about. I want to buy some identical sets for special occasions.

On 10/1/2021 at 9:52 PM, Rexona567 said:

The fashion theme is interesting. But I'm busy looking for underwear. I want to buy a lingerie set. I have my honeymoon soon and I don't want to spend it in old underwear.

Your exams are in May 2022... that means you're probably 17. ??????

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/1/2021 at 4:52 PM, Juliana34 said:

For my honeymoon, I bought myself a leather lingerie set. This is by far the most comfortable lingerie I've ever bought. Therefore, I want to buy a few more models of leather lingerie.

honeymoon? if you're actually a minor that's very concerning if you're not why r u on an IB related site discussing where to buy lingerie from with a bunch of teenagers?